Dessert, the maximum expression of the Bravo vision.
Bravo is a company which began in 1974 making gelato, one of the favourite desserts, but did not stop there. Rather, Bravo chose to become the symbol of the entire dessert world in the production machine sector...
....and pastry making is the utmost and most complete expression of this world ranging from chocolate to gelato, to creams, to whipped creams, to fruit works, and so on...
Starting from 1982 Bravo, together with great Masters in the sector, came up with an extraordinary technology as a valid aid to the professional confectioner for the major part of his processing but also of his work requirements: to reduce waste, to lower costs, to perfect products by using high-quality raw materials, and so on.
This technology made of patents, accurate software and automatic processes, was designed and made in full respect for confectionery and therefore of its tradition, made of rules, times, temperatures.
- To solve the problem of lack of specialised labour in the sector thanks to precise programs and automatic productive processes
- Respect the temperatures and cooking and cooling
- Versatility and flexibility: Trittico is the technology which adapts itself to the confectioner and not vice versa, to his recipes and to all his productive procedures
- Stability and constant quality standard of products: Trittico does not forget, does not make mistakes, never has headaches!
- Optimisation between productive costs, management and sales price to the customer
- Low consumption
- Maximum hygiene
From this important experience of Bravo, that ranges also over the chocolate business, we created the new chocolate tempering machine K24 Evo : thanks to a state-of-the-art technology operating on the machine and its accessories, it enables perfect performances for the production of mousse, pâte à bombe, Bavarian creams, decorations and any other chocolate creation, building a perfect work synergy with Trittico Executive!
Look at one of the many productions of Trittico Executive...